Bolling, Leslie Garland 1898-
|Works:||7 works in 8 publications in 1 language and 56 library holdings|
|Genres:||Exhibition catalogs Portraits Catalogs|
Most widely held works about Leslie Garland Bolling
- Freeing art from wood : the sculpture of Leslie Garland Bolling by Barbara C Batson( Book )
- Freeing art from wood : the sculpture of Leslie Garland Bolling at the Library of Virginia July 24-October 21, 2006( Book )
- The boxer by Leslie Garland Bolling( Visual )
- James A. Porter papers by James A Porter( )
- Woman's head by Leslie Garland Bolling( Visual )
- Leslie Garland Bolling, (1898-1955) by Gary A Reynolds( )
- Curatorial records of Against the Odds: African American Artists and the Harmon foundation, exhibition by Newark Museum( )
African American art African American artists African American arts African American boxers African American college teachers African American sculptors African Americans in art Alston, Charles, Art Art, American Art historians Artis, William E., Artists Art museums Art patronage Barthé, Richmond, Bolling, Leslie Garland, Brown, Samuel Joseph, Burkes, Eugene Alexander, Crite, Allan Rohan, Dawson, Charles C., Dillon, Frank J., Douglas, Aaron Fuller, Meta Warrick, Hardrick, John W.--(John Wesley), Harleston, Edwin Augustus, Harmon Foundation Hayden, Palmer C., Howard University Howard University.--Department of Art Jackson, May Howard, Jennings, Wilmer, Johnson, William H., Jones, Lois Mailou Motley, Archibald John,--Jr., Newark Museum New Jersey--Newark Nugent, Bruce, Savage, Augusta, Scott, William E.--(William Edouard), Sculptors Smith, Albert A.--(Albert Alexander), United States Universities and colleges--Faculty Virginia Waring, Laura Wheeler, Wells, James Lesesne, Wilson, Ellis, Woodruff, Hale, Wood sculpture
Bolling, Leslie G.
Bolling, Leslie Garland b. 1898
Leslie Garland Bolling
Leslie Garland Bolling Early 20th century African-American sculptor.