Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Handbooks, manuals, etc|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Suzy Welch; Jack Welch
|Notes:||"New bonus material, including a foreword by Jack Welch"--Cover.|
|Description:||247 p. ; 22 cm.|
|Contents:||Introduction: Before Sunrise ----
1. It Was What?: 10-10-10 in the Light of Day ---
2. This Is Your Brain on 10-10-10: The Science Behind the System ---
3. Authentic at Last: The Values Equation of 10-10-10 ---
4. Happily Ever After: 10-10-10 and the Code of Love ---
5. In Work, Dignity: On the Job with 10-10-10 ---
6. You Can Get There from Here: Charting Your Career with 10-10-10 ---
7. Teach Your Children Well: 10-10-10 as Your Partner in Parenting ---
8. Lean on Me: Friendship Lost and Found with 10-10-10 ---
9. The Mistletoe Dart: Some Thoughts on 10-10-10 and the Circle of Life ----
Conclusion: The Happiness List ----
Appendix A. The 10-10-10 Values Excavation ---
Appendix B. The Proust Questionnaire: Digging Deeper.
|Responsibility:||Suzy Welch ; with a foreword by Jack Welch.|
We all want to lead a life of our own choosing. But in today's accelerated world of competing priorities, confounding options, and information overload, we can find ourselves steered by impulse, stress, or expedience. Are our decisions the right ones? Or are we being governed, time and again, and against our best intentions, by the demands of the moment? With 10-10-10, Welch proposes a transformative solution to this pressure, helping us tease apart our deepest goals and values, candidly face our fears and dreams, and rid ourselves of frustration and regret. 10-10-10 has shown its effectiveness in decisions large and small, routine and radical, getting us out of neutral at home, in love, and at work. Across the board, this immensely useful and revelatory idea provides us with the tools to regain control of our choices -- and ultimately reclaim our lives. -- Back cover.