Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Kate De Goldi
|Target Audience:||Young Adult|
|Description:||245 p. ; 22 cm.|
|Other Titles:||Ten p.m. question|
|Responsibility:||Kate de Goldi.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Good read for boys especially
A good read about a boy who tries to find himself. A family that is not at all normal and friends that will influence him in many ways. Complicated relations that will move many hearts. I would suggest this for boys but it might appeal to a girl or two.
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Questions and answers -- Fiction.
- Worry -- Fiction.
- Family life -- New Zealand -- Fiction.
- Eccentrics and eccentricities -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Agoraphobia -- Fiction.
- New Zealand -- Fiction.
- Questions and answers -- Juvenile fiction.
- Worry -- Juvenile fiction.
- Families -- Juvenile fiction.
- Eccentrics and eccentricities -- Juvenile fiction.
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Agoraphobia -- Juvenile fiction.
- New Zealand -- Juvenile fiction.
- Young adult fiction.
- Eccentrics and eccentricity -- Fiction.
- Eccentrics and eccentricities.
- Questions and answers.
- New Zealand.