Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Sari Fine Shepphird
|Description:||xxii, 252 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.|
|Contents:||Overview of anorexia nervosa --
Weight loss and other warning signs --
Risk factors --
Special considerations --
Exercise and athletes --
Body image concerns --
Support for loved ones --
Weight restoration, nutrition, and healthy eating --
Treatment and recovery --
Prevention and advocacy.
|Other Titles:||One hundred questions and answers about anorexia nervosa|
|Responsibility:||Sari Fine Shepphird.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
One of the best books on Anorexia out there
This is one of the best recovery books on anorexia nervosa out there. I highly recommend it. It is filled with knowledge, but easy to read and to understand. I learned so much and wish that more people would understand the truths about this illness.
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Anorexia nervosa -- Miscellanea.
- Eating disorders -- Miscellanea.
- Teenage girls -- Mental health -- Miscellanea.
- Body image in adolescence -- Miscellanea.
- Body dysmorphic disorder.
- Body image disturbance.
User lists with this item (5)
- 1_Ordered FRL(214 items)
by CHEOlibrary updated about a month ago
- New Books - Spring 13(71 items)
by OlivetULibrary updated 2013-09-24
- Eating Disorders(31 items)
by nashvilleteens updated 2011-08-16
- Health Sciences 2011(13 items)
by firstname.lastname@example.org updated 2011-01-12
- Eating Disorders(36 items)
by jmorros updated 2010-04-19