Marcus Ewert; Rex Ray
|奖励：||American Library Association Stonewall Book Awards Honor Book, 2010.|
|描述：|| p. : col. ill. ; 26 cm.|
|其他题名：||Ten thousand dresses|
|责任：||story by Marcus Ewert ; illustrations by Rex Ray.|
Bailey longs to wear the beautiful dresses of her dreams but is ridiculed by her unsympathetic family which rejects her true perception of herself. Every night Bailey dreams about magical dresses; dresses made of crystals and rainbows and flowers, even dresses made of windows. But when Bailey's awake no one wants to hear about these beautiful dreams. Then Bailey meets Laurel, an older girl who is inspired by Bailey's imagination. The two of them begin making dresses together, and Bailey's dreams come true.
- Identity (Psychology) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Transgender people -- Juvenile fiction.
- Self-perception -- Juvenile fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Juvenile fiction.
- Identity -- Fiction.
- Transgender people -- Fiction.
- Self-perception -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Identity (Psychology)
- Interpersonal relations.
- Transgender people.
- April - new faculty books(25 资料)
由 email@example.com 已更新 2013-12-10
- Picture Books on Social and Personal Issues in the Luria Library(69 资料)
由 elizabethbowman 已更新 2013-04-30
- Bibliotherapy(300 资料)
由 megalibrarygirl 已更新 2013-04-27
- ECE 115 Controversial books(1 资料)
由 elizabethbowman 已更新 2013-03-18
- Stonewall Children's and Young Adult Literature Award(21 资料)
由 ccicchetti 已更新 2013-02-01