James Patterson; Maxine Paetro; Carolyn McCormick; Blackstone Audio, Inc.; Hachette Audio (Firm)
|ISBN：||9781609410629 1609410629 9781609419998 1609419995|
"Tracks Every 3 Minutes for Easy Bookmarking"--Container.
|著作権：||Executive producer, Michele McGonigle ; produced and directed by Kevin Thomsen ; engineered by Sayyd Droullard ; post production by Pete Pantelis, KAP Audio.|
|パフォーマー||Read by Carolyn McCormick.|
|物理形態：||7 sound discs (ca. 8 hr.) : digital ; 4 3/4 in.|
|コンテンツ：||For every secret: Detective Lindsay Boxer's long-awaited wedding celebration becomes a distant memory when she is called to investigate a horrendous crime: a badly injured teenage girl is left for dead, and her newborn baby is nowhere to be found. Lindsay discovers that not only is there no trace of the criminals --
but that the victim may be keeping secrets as well. For every lie: At the same time, Assistant District Attorney Yuki Castellano is prosecuting the biggest case of her life --
a woman who has been accused of murdering her husband in front of her two young children. Yuki's career rests on a guilty verdict, so when Lindsay finds evidence that could save the defendant, she is forced to choose. Should she trust her best friend or follow her instinct?
|責任者：||James Patterson [& Maxine Paetro].|
- Women detectives -- California -- San Francisco -- Fiction.
- Public prosecutors -- California -- San Francisco -- Fiction.
- Teenage girls -- Crimes against -- Fiction.
- Husbands -- Crimes against -- Fiction.
- San Francisco (Calif.) -- Fiction.
- Missing children -- Fiction.
- Mystery fiction.
- Teenagers -- Fiction.
- Suspense fiction.
- Husbands -- Crimes against.
- Missing children.
- Public prosecutors.
- Teenage girls -- Crimes against.
- Women detectives.
- California -- San Francisco.