도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Nathan L Essex
|설명:||xxi, 313 pages : illustrations, maps ; 23 cm|
|내용:||Educators and the legal system --
Student rights and restrictions --
Student discipline --
Liability and student records : Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) --
Rights of students with special needs --
Teacher constitutional rights and freedoms --
Terms and conditions of employment --
School and district liability --
School attendance and instructional programs --
Religious freedoms and restrictions in public schools --
Teacher dismissal and due process --
Discrimination in employment --
Collective negotiations --
No Child Left Behind.
|다른 제목||Two hundred most frequently asked legal questions for educators
Most frequently asked legal questions for educators
|책임:||Nathan L. Essex.|
"This is a great reference book that has both the theoretical and the practical bases to enhance the knowledge level of teachers and school leaders. The content is supported by case law as well as
- Educational law and legislation -- United States.
- School management and organization -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Educational law and legislation.
- School management and organization -- Law and legislation.
- United States.
- Education -- Law and legislation.
- Schools -- Administration -- Law and legislation.