Encontrar uma cópia na biblioteca
Encontrando bibliotecas que possuem este item...
|Tipo de Documento:||Livro|
|Todos os Autores / Contribuintes:||
Nathan L Essex
|Descrição:||xxi, 313 p. : ill., maps ; 23 cm.|
|Conteúdos:||Educators and the legal system --
Student rights and restrictions --
Student discipline --
Liability and student records : Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) --
Rights of students with special needs --
Teacher constitutional rights and freedoms --
Terms and conditions of employment --
School and district liability --
School attendance and instructional programs --
Religious freedoms and restrictions in public schools --
Teacher dismissal and due process --
Discrimination in employment --
Collective negotiations --
No Child Left Behind.
|Outros Títulos:||Two hundred most frequently asked legal questions for educators
Most frequently asked legal questions for educators
|Responsabilidade:||Nathan L. Essex.|
"This is a great reference book that has both the theoretical and the practical bases to enhance the knowledge level of teachers and school leaders. The content is supported by case law as well as
- Educational law and legislation -- United States.
- School management and organization -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Education -- Law and legislation.
- Schools -- Administration -- Law and legislation.
- Educational law and legislation.
- School management and organization -- Law and legislation.
- United States.