Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Jules Verne; Diane Dillon; Leo Dillon; Anthony Bonner
|Description:||394 p. : col. ill. ; 24 cm.|
|Series Title:||Books of wonder.|
|Other Titles:||Vingt mille lieues sous les mers.
Twenty thousand leagues under the sea
|Responsibility:||Jules Verne ; illustrated by the Dillons ; translated by Anthony Bonner.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
A nice addition to any library.
This is Jules Verne's classic book that tells the story of Captain Nemo and his incredible underwater world. This edition has intricate color plates which are also works of art. The afterword includes biographical information on Verne as well as some historical background. ...
- 1 of 2 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Science fiction.
- Submarines (Ships) -- Fiction.
- Sea stories.
- Science fiction -- Juvenile fiction.
- Sea stories -- Juvenile fiction.
User lists with this item (8)
- Steampunk(44 items)
by ash966 updated 2013-11-30
- from a book to a movie(437 items)
by bstar1019 updated 2013-09-05
- Books to Movies(403 items)
by ecsmythe updated 2011-10-14
- Science Fiction Classics Not to Be Missed(23 items)
by nashvillepubliclibrary updated 2011-09-23
- Classic Novels: 19th Century(102 items)
by FVRL_booklists updated 2010-05-22