|类型/形式：||Nonfiction television programs|
|提及的人：||John McCain; Sarah Palin; John McCain; Sarah Palin|
Sarah Palin; C-SPAN (Television network); C-SPAN Archives.
|注意：||Title from menu screen.|
|演员：||Speakers: Mitch McConnell, Anne Beiler, Norm Coleman, Renee Amoore, Abel Maldonado, Carolyn Dunn, Chris Collins, Elena Rios, Ruth Lopez Novodor, Michael Williams, Luis Fortuno, Meg Whitman, Carly Fiorina, Michael Steele, Mitt Romney, Mike Huckabee, Linda Lingle, Rudy Giuliani, Sarah Palin, John Boehner, Jon Kyl.|
|活动注释：||Recorded Sept. 3, 2008 at the Republican National Convention in St. Paul, Minn. and broadcast on C-SPAN.|
|描述：||1 videodisc (343 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.|
|其他题名：||Republican National Convention from St. Paul, MN|
The theme of the third day of the Republican National Convention at the Xcel Energy Center in St. Paul, Minn. was "Prosperity: Meeting our challenges for a new era." The evening featured speeches by former presidential candidates Mitt Romney, Mike Huckabee, and Rudy Giuliani, as well as several citizens who spoke about their support of the McCain/Palin campaign. Governor Sarah Palin spoke near the end of the night and said she would accept the Republican vice presidential nomination. Following her speech, delegates nominated Senator John McCain and Governor Sarah Palin in a roll call vote.
- Political conventions -- United States.
- McCain, John, -- 1936-
- Presidential candidates -- United States.
- Presidents -- United States -- Election -- 2008.
- Palin, Sarah, -- 1964-
- Vice-Presidents -- United States -- Election.
- Vice-Presidential candidates -- United States.
- Energy development -- United States.
- Agriculture -- United States.
- Medical policy -- United States.
- Small business -- Government policy -- United States.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 2001-2009.
- Energy development.
- Medical policy.
- Political conventions.
- Politics and government
- Presidential candidates.
- Presidents -- Election.
- Small business -- Government policy.
- Vice-Presidential candidates.
- Vice-Presidents -- Election.
- United States.