도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|장르/형태:||Examinations, questions, etc|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
|메모:||"Written by a Master Electrician, 2011 National Electrical Code Chapter-by-Chapter offers an in-depth analysis of the NEC with particular attention to the order in which various elements appear. This practical resource provides the knowledge you need to pass the Master Electrician's License Exam the first time by helping you understand the structure and logic of the NEC rather than memorize all the details. Material that appears outside the NEC main body, including the index, annexes, and Article 90, is also discussed in this essential handbook"--Publisher.
|설명:||xxvi, 390 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm|
Wiring and protection --
Wiring methods and materials --
Equipment for general use --
Special occupancies --
Special equipment --
Special conditions --
Communication systems --
|다른 제목||2011 NEC chapter-by-chapter|
- Electric wiring -- Insurance requirements.
- National Fire Protection Association. -- National Electrical Code (2011)
- Electrical engineering -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Electricians -- United States -- Examinations, questions, etc.
- National Electrical Code (National Fire Protection Association : 2011)
- Electrical engineering -- Law and legislation.
- United States.