Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Public Health Service. Office of the Surgeon General,; National Action Alliance for Suicide Prevention (U.S.),|
|Description:||1 online resource (1 PDF file (182 pages)) : illustrations|
|Other Titles:||Report of the U.S. Surgeon General and of the National Action Alliance for Suicide Prevention|
The 2012 National Strategy for Suicide Prevention (the National Strategy) is the result of a joint effort by the Office of the U.S. Surgeon General and the National Action Alliance for Suicide Prevention (Action Alliance). The National Strategy is a call to action that is intended to guide suicide prevention actions in the United States over the next decade. It outlines four strategic directions with 13 goals and 60 objectives that are meant to work together in a synergistic way to prevent suicide in the nation.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Suicide -- Prevention.
- Suicide -- Prevention -- Government policy -- United States.
- Suicide -- prevention & control -- United States -- Guideline.
- Suicide -- psychology -- United States -- Guideline.
- Mental Health Services -- United States -- Guideline.
- Risk Factors -- United States -- Guideline.
- Suicide -- Prevention -- Government policy.
- United States.