Getting this item's online copy...
Find a copy in the library
Getting this item's location and availability...
Find it in libraries globally
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||375 pages ; 25 cm|
|Other Titles:||Twenty thirty|
June 12, 2030 started out like any other day ... until a massive earthquake devastated Los Angeles, and the government, always teetering on the edge of bankruptcy, was unable to respond. The fallout from the earthquake sets in motion a sweeping novel of ideas that pits national hope for the future against assurances from the past, in this all-too-believable imagining of where today's challenges could lead us tomorrow.
Retrieving notes about this item
- Earthquakes -- California -- Fiction.
- Los Angeles (Calif.) -- Fiction.
- California -- Los Angeles.
User lists with this item (6)
- Books I've read lately(59 items)
by crazycatlady updated 2014-03-12
- YA - Dystopias(68 items)
by FVRL_booklists updated 2013-05-08
- As seen on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart Book List(231 items)
by zbriceno updated 2012-02-14
- July 2011 New Arrivals(53 items)
by carteretstaff updated 2011-08-16
- June 2011 - New Books @ HPULibraries(52 items)
by hpureference updated 2011-07-29