Video recordings for the hearing impaired
Las Vegas Teatro
Dana Brunetti; Kevin Spacey; Michael De Luca; Peter Steinfeld; Allan Loeb; Robert Luketic; David Sardy; Elliot Graham; Russell Carpenter; Jim Sturgess; Kate Bosworth; Laurence Fishburne; Aaron Yoo; Liza Lapira; Jacob Pitts; Josh Gad; Sam Golzari; Jack McGee; Helen Carey; Ben Mezrich; Columbia Pictures.; Relativity Media.; Trigger Street Productions.; Michael De Luca Productions (Firm); Sony Pictures Home Entertainment (Firm)
|语言注释：||English, dubbed French or dubbed Spanish dialogue, English, French or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned.|
|注意：||Based on the book: Bringing down the house / by Ben Mezrich.
Originally released as a feature film in 2008.
|制作人员：||Director of photography, Russell Carpenter ; editor, Elliot Graham ; music, David Sardy ; costume designer, Luca Mosca ; production designer, Missy Stewart.|
|演员名单:||Jim Sturgess, Kate Bosworth, Laurence Fishburne, Kevin Spacey, Aaron Yoo, Liza Lapira, Jacob Pitts, Josh Gad, Sam Golzari, Jack McGee, Helen Carey.|
|目标对象：||MPAA rating: PG-13; for some violence and sexual content, including partial nudity.|
|描述：||1 videodisc (123 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.|
|详述：||DVD, region 1, anamorphic widescreen (2.35:1) presentation; Dolby digital 5.1.|
|内容：||Special features: "21 : the advantage player" (the cast explains the game of blackjack and card counting) --
"Basic strategy : a complete film journal" (making-of featurette) --
"Money plays : a tour of the good life" (Featurette that explores the clothes, luxuries and locations shown in the film --
optional audio filmmaker commentary.
|其他题名：||21 (Motion picture)
|责任：||Columbia Pictures presents in association with Relativity Media, a Trigger Street/Michael De Luca production ; produced by Dana Brunetti, Kevin Spacey, Michael De Luca ; screenplay by Peter Steinfeld and Allan Loeb ; directed by Robert Luketic.|
Ben Campbell is a young, highly intelligent student at M.I.T. Wanting to transfer to the Harvard School of Medicine, he learns that he cannot afford the $300,000 for the tuition. Then Ben is introduced into a small but secretive club by his math professor, Micky Rosa. The club has four other students: Jill, Choi, Kianna, and Jimmy; and they are being trained by Mickey in the skill of blackjack card counting. Intrigued by the desire to make money, Ben joins his new friends on secret weekend trips to Las Vegas where, using the skills of code talk and hand signals, Ben makes hundreds of thousands of dollars winning blackjack at casino after casino. Ben wants to make only enough money for his tuition and then to back out of the group. Ben's greed and arrogance put Micky, as well as the group, on the radar of a brutal casino security enforcer named Cole Williams. Cole holds a personal grudge against Micky which threatens to undo everything the students have learned and earned.
- Blackjack (Game) -- Drama.
- Card counting -- Nevada -- Las Vegas -- Drama.
- College students -- Conduct of life -- Drama.
- College teachers -- Massachusetts -- Drama.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology -- Drama.
- Casinos -- Nevada -- Las Vegas -- Drama.
- Las Vegas (Nev.) -- Drama.
- Barajas -- Nevada -- Las Vegas -- Teatro.
- Estudiantes universitarios -- Massachusetts -- Teatro.
- Barajas -- Nevada -- Las Vegas -- Teatro -- Video recordings.
- Estudiantes universitarios -- Massachusetts -- Teatro -- Video recordings.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Blackjack (Game)
- Card counting.
- College students -- Conduct of life.
- College teachers.
- Nevada -- Las Vegas.
- Adventure and adventurers -- Feature -- Video recordings.
- Suspense fiction -- Feature -- Video recordings.
- Crime -- Feature -- Video recordings.
- Colleges and universities -- Faculty -- Massachusetts -- Drama.