Tony Nam; Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development.
|餘額：||Educational consultant, Dr. John Brown.|
|表演者：||Host: Tony Nam.|
|描述：||1 videodisc (24:32) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.|
|内容：||Individual and social creativity (8:19) --
Discovering unique gifts and strengths (2:34) --
Working smarter, not harder (6:18) --
Addressing the whole child (4:28) --
Understanding the change process (2:53) --
Professional development plan.
|其他題名：||Promoting creativity and innovation in the classroom|
Educational consultant Dr. John Brown identifies five conditions that help promote creativity and innovation. He says that we must make classrooms like 21st century corporations that are succeeding. This video shows examples from various school and university classrooms around the United States that illustrate the five conditions, stressing metacognition, collaborative interaction, problem solving and investigation.
- Creative thinking in children -- Study and teaching -- United States.
- Metacognition in children -- United States.
- Group work in education -- United States.
- Problem solving in children.
- Creative thinking in children -- Study and teaching.
- Group work in education.
- Metacognition in children.
- United States.