James Patterson; Andrew Gross
|描述：||390 pages ; 25 cm|
|责任：||by James Patterson with Andrew Gross.|
2nd Chance reconvenes the Women's Murder Club, four friends (a detective, a reporter, an assistant district attorney, and a medical examiner) who used their networking skills, feminine intuition, and professional wiles to solve a baffling series of murders in 1st to Die. This time, the murders of two African Americans, a little girl and an old woman, bear all the signs of a serial killer for Lindsay Boxer, newly promoted to lieutenant of San Fransisco's homicide squad. But there's an odd detail she finds even more disturbing: both victims were related to city cops.
- Women detectives -- California -- San Francisco -- Fiction.
- Women in the professions -- Fiction.
- San Francisco (Calif.) -- Fiction.
- Female friendship -- Fiction.
- Female friendship.
- Women detectives.
- Women in the professions.
- California -- San Francisco.