|提及的人：||Bill Clinton; Al Gore|
Ted Koppel; Cokie Roberts; Al Gore; ABC News.; MPI Home Video (Firm)
|注意：||Title from cassette label.
Caption title: Nightline in Somalia.
|演员：||Anchor, Ted Koppel ; reporter, Cokie Roberts.|
|活动注释：||Originally broadcast, December 10, 1992 on the television program: Nightline.|
|描述：||1 videocassette (ca. 23 min.) : sd., col. ; 1/2 in.|
|其他题名：||Three Somalia stories
Nightline in Somalia
Nightline (Television program)
High visibility of the U.S. Marines has had its desired effect in Mogadishu, but it remains a very dangerous place as evidenced by three events; small vignettes in the overall scheme of things, but instructive on what the situation is in Somalia. The three stories are: A warlords weapons dump, not to be touched, a small victory for the Foreign Legion, and a threat of assassination of Somali scholar and naturalized U.S. citizen, Prof. Said Samatar. In addition to these three stories on Somalia, Cokie Roberts interviews Vice-President elect Al Gore on how the Clinton Cabinet is shaping up.
- Somalia -- Politics and government -- 1960-1991.
- Operation Restore Hope, 1992-
- Military assistance, American -- Somalia.
- Clinton, Bill, -- 1946-
- Gore, Al, -- 1948- -- Interviews.
- Cabinet officers -- Selection and appointment -- United States.
- African Film Collection at Indiana University-Bloomington(431 资料)
由 AfricanStudiesCollectionIULibrary 已更新 2015-01-21