James Patterson; Maxine Paetro
|描述：||392 pages ; 25 cm.|
|其他題名：||Fourth of July|
|責任：||by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro.|
After losing one of its own, Lindsay Boxer and the Women' Murder Club make a courageous return for their fourth and most chilling case ever--one that could easily be their last. A young girl is killed in crossfire after a routine arrest goes terribly wrong, and Lt. Lindsay Boxer has to defend herself against a charge of police brutality. In a landmark trial that transfixes the nation, Lindsay fights to save her career and her sanity. While awaiting trial, Lindsay escapes to the beautiful town of Half Moon Bay, but the peaceful community there is reeling from a string of unspeakable murders. Working with her friends in the Women's Murder Club, Lindsay finds a link between these killings and a case she worked on years before--an unsolved murder that has haunted her ever since. As summer comes into full swing, Lindsay battles for her life on two fronts: before a judge and jury as her trial comes to a climax, and facing unknown adversaries who will do anything to keep her from the truth about the killings--including killing again. It all comes to a head before the big annual 4th of July celebration on the waterfront at Half Moon Bay.
- Policewomen -- Fiction.
- Female friendship -- Fiction.
- Serial murders -- Fiction.
- Police shootings -- Fiction.
- Police -- California -- Fiction.
- Half Moon Bay (Calif.) -- Fiction.
- Trials (Police misconduct) -- Fiction.
- Women detectives -- California -- Fiction.
- California -- Fiction.
- Female friendship.
- Police shootings.
- Serial murders.
- Trials (Police misconduct)
- Women detectives.
- California -- Half Moon Bay.
- Fiction - Second List(140 資料)
由 ScotiaVillageLibrary 已更新 大約一個月前
- Newly Acquired Library Resources 2012 p.2(117 資料)
由 bevdchar 已更新 2015-10-06
- Books I have read & reviewed(60 資料)
由 dongxiao 已更新 2015-09-18
- Books of interest for grades 9-12(15 資料)
由 FCSLibrary 已更新 2015-04-28
- Reads to checkout(42 資料)
由 Marciawilson0720 已更新 2013-02-09