Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||" First published in the United States of America by Viking Penguin Inc., a member of Penguin Putnam, Inc., 1985" -- T.p. verso.|
|Description:||146 p. ; 20 cm.|
|Other Titles:||Sixth grade can really kill you.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Old standard in new cover
This is an old stand by DeClements with a new "chick lit" cover that will make it appealing to a new generation of girls. Librarians should share it with teachers who are unfamiliar with it, the message about the right teacher helping a struggling reader is not lost on those of us who work with kids....
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Reading -- Fiction.
- Dyslexia -- Fiction.
- Sixth-graders -- Fiction.
- Eleven-year-old girls -- Fiction.
- Special education -- Fiction.
- Flunking -- Fiction.
- Girl baseball players -- Fiction.
- Elementary schools -- Fiction.
- Dyslexic children -- Fiction.