Cartoons and comics
Sidney Jacobson; Ernie Colón; Thomas H Kean; Lee Hamilton; National Commission on Terrorist Attacks upon the United States.
|ISBN：||0809057395 9780809057399 0809057387 9780809057382 9781417757886 1417757884|
|注記：||"Based on the final report of the National Commission on Terrorist Attacks upon the United States"--Cover.|
|物理形態：||x, 133 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm|
|コンテンツ：||"We have some planes ..." --
The foundation of the new terrorism --
Counterterrorism evolves --
Responses to Al Qaeda's initial assaults --
Al Qaeda aims at the American homeland --
From threat to threat --
The attack looms --
"The system was blinking red" --
Heroism and horror --
and hindsight --
What to do? A global strategy --
How to do it? A different way of organizing the government --
|責任者：||by Sid Jacobson and Ernie Colón ; [with a foreword by Thomas H. Kean and Lee H. Hamilton].|
The 9/11 Report for Every American On December 5, 2005, the 9/11 Commission issued its final report card on the government's fulfillment of the recommendations issued in July 2004: one A, twelve Bs, nine Cs, twelve Ds, three Fs, and four incompletes. Here is stunning evidence that Sid Jacobson and Ernie Colon, with more than sixty years of experience in the comic-book industry between them, were right: far, far too few Americans have read, grasped, and demanded action on the Commission's investigation into the events of that tragic day and the lessons America must learn. Using every skill and storytelling method Jacobson and Colon have learned over the decades, they have produced the most accessible version of the 9/11 Report. Jacobson's text frequently follows word for word the original report, faithfully captures its investigative thoroughness, and covers its entire scope, even including the Commission's final report card. Colon's stunning artwork powerfully conveys the facts, insights, and urgency of the original. Published on the fifth anniversary of the terrorist attacks on the United States, an event that has left no aspect of American foreign or domestic policy untouched, The 9/11 Report puts at every American's fingertips the most defining event of the century. -- Provided by publisher.
- Qaida (Organization)
- Qaida (Organization) -- Cartoons and comics.
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001 -- Pictorial works.
- Terrorism -- Government policy -- United States -- Pictorial works.
- Terrorism -- United States -- Prevention -- Pictorial works.
- Intelligence service -- United States -- Pictorial works.
- National security -- United States -- Pictorial works.
- War on Terrorism, 2001-2009 -- Pictorial works.
- Intelligence service.
- National security.
- Terrorism -- Government policy.
- Terrorism -- Prevention.
- United States.
- Graphic novels.
- Cartoons and comics.
- September 11 Terrorist Attacks, 2001 -- Cartoons and comics.
- Terrorism -- Government policy -- United States -- Cartoons and comics.
- Terrorism -- United States -- Prevention -- Cartoons and comics.
- Intelligence service -- United States -- Cartoons and comics.
- National security -- United States -- Cartoons and comics.
- War on Terrorism, 2001-2009 -- Cartoons and comics.
- Graphic Novels & Nonfiction at Sprague Library(40 件)
by SpragueLibrary 更新： 2016-06-15
- Carlsbad(111 件)
by billrife 更新： 2015-07-24
- Graphic Novels(74 件)
by beckiejean 更新： 2015-06-16
- Crown Library's Graphic Novels(30 件)
by LibrarianDeanna 更新： 2015-03-25
- Non-fiction Graphic Novels(15 件)
by inurlibrary 更新： 2015-03-09