Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
|Named Person:||Charles, King of Sweden; Charles, King of Sweden|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Aubry de La Mottraye; William Hogarth
|Notes:||Volume three has title and imprint: The voyages and travels of A. de la Motraye, vol. III. in several provinces and places of the kingdoms and dukedoms of Prussia, Russia, Poland, &c. containing, a treatise of the divers orders of knighthood ... with remarks ... on the provinces and other countries through which the author travelled ... Translated from the French. London : printed for E. Symon ..., J. Newton, and J. Oswald ..., L. Gilliver ..., J. Nourse ..., and T. Payne ..., 1732.
A number of plates are signed: Wm. Hogarth, sculp.
Errata: v. 1, p. 440; v. 2, p. 72 at end.
Includes index (for volume three only).
|Description:||3 volumes : illustrations, maps, plans, plates ; 35 cm|
|Other Titles:||Voyages du sr. A. de La Motraye, en Europe, Asie & Afrique.
Travels through Europe Asia and into part of Africa with proper cutts and maps
Voyages and travels of A de la Motraye
- Charles -- XII, -- King of Sweden, -- 1682-1718.
- Europe -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
- Middle East -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
- Russia -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
- Africa -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
- Orders of knighthood and chivalry -- Early works to 1800.
- Charles -- XII, -- King of Sweden, -- 1682-1718
- Orders of knighthood and chivalry.
- Middle East.