Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Charles Babbage Institute,|
|Notes:||Often many projects were sponsored by the government, so the researcher should also refer to the Charles Babbage Institute collections, United States Government Computing (CBI 63) and National Bureau of Standards Computer Literature Collection (CBI 32) for information on joint projects. However, most of the material that has been identified primarily with a single university will be found in Academic Computing (CBI 61), regardless of government sponsorship.|
|Description:||35.75 cubic feet (40 boxes)|
Added entries have been made for all subjects with at least 0.4 cubic feet of material in the collection.
- Carnegie-Mellon University.
- Case Institute of Technology.
- Case Institute of Technology. -- Systems Research Center.
- Cornell Aeronautical Laboratory.
- Cornell University.
- Harvard University. -- Computation Laboratory.
- Illinois Institute of Technology.
- Institute for Advanced Study (Princeton, N.J.)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. -- Digital Computing Laboratory.
- Moore School of Electrical Engineering.
- New York University.
- Northwestern University (Evanston, Ill.)
- Ohio State University.
- Pennsylvania State University.
- Project MAC (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Stanford Artificial Intelligence Laboratory.
- Stanford Research Institute.
- Stanford University.
- Stanford University. -- Applied Mathematics and Statistics Laboratory.
- Stanford University. -- Computer Science Department.
- State University of New York.
- University of California, Berkeley.
- University of California, Los Angeles.
- University of California, Los Angeles. -- Department of Engineering.
- University of California, Los Angeles. -- Health Sciences Computing Facility.
- University of Hawaii (Honolulu)
- University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign campus). -- Digital Computer Laboratory.
- University of Michigan.
- University of Minnesota.
- University of Pennsylvania.
- University of Utah. -- Computer Science Division.
- Wayne State University.
- Aloha system (Electronic computer system)
- Computation laboratories -- United States -- History -- Sources.
- Computers -- United States -- History -- Sources.
- Illiac computer.
- Medical sciences -- Computer programs.
- Ordvac computer.
- Whirlwind computer.