Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
|All Authors / Contributors:||
John Howard; Joseph Johnson; Charles Dilly; T Cadell
|Notes:||The register is continuous.
With a half-title.
Includes: Appendix; containing observations concerning foreign prisons and hospitals: collected by Mr. Howard, in his concluding tour. Together with two letters to Mr. Howard, from John Haygarth M.D. edited by John Aikin.
Also issued as part of 'The works of John Howard, Esq. . vol. II.' London, .
|Description:||vi, , 259, , 32 pages, plates : maps ; 4.̕|
- Communicable diseases -- Hospitals -- Europe -- Early works to 1800.
- Prisons -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Prisons -- Ireland -- Early works to 1800.
- Hospitals -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Hospitals -- Ireland -- Early works to 1800.
- Plague -- Early works to 1800.
- Communicable diseases -- Hospitals.
- Great Britain.