Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Early works to 1800|
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Coxe, William, 1747-1828.
Account of the Russian discoveries between Asia and America.
London : Printed for T. Cadell, 1787 (J. Nichols)
|Named Person:||James Cook; Charles Clerke|
|Material Type:||Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Computer File, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Notes:||"Supplement to the Russian discoveries": pages -, has separate t.p.: A comparative view of the Russian discoveries with those made by Captains Cook and Clerke; and a sketch of what remains to be ascertained by future navigators.
Errata: p. [iv] preceding p. xvii; and p. 454.
|Description:||2 leaves, xv, , xvii-xxviii, 454,  pages,  folded leaves of plates : illustrations, maps ; 22 cm (8vo)|
|Other Titles:||Comparative view of the Russian discoveries with those made by Captains Cooke and Clerke.|
|Responsibility:||by William Coxe, A.M.F.R.S.|
- Arctic regions -- Discovery and exploration -- Russian -- Early works to 1800.
- Discoveries in geography -- Russian -- Early works to 1800.
- Islands of the Pacific -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
- Siberia (Russia) -- History -- Early works to 1800.
- Russia -- Commerce -- China -- Early works to 1800.
- China -- Commerce -- Russia -- Early works to 1800.
- Cook, James, -- 1728-1779 -- Discoveries.
- Clerke, Charles, -- 1741-1779 -- Discoveries.