Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Pennell, Maryland Y. (Maryland Young), 1908-
Accreditation and certification in relation to allied health manpower.
[Bethesda, Md., U.S. National Institutes of Health, Bureau of Health Manpower Education; for sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. Govt. Print. Off., Washington, 1971]
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Maryland Y Pennell; John R Proffitt; Thomas D Hatch; National Institutes of Health (U.S.). Bureau of Health Manpower Education.
|Description:||iii, 43 pages 26 cm.|
|Series Title:||United States.; Department of Health, Education, and Welfare.; Publication|
|Responsibility:||by Maryland Y. Pennell, John R. Proffitt [and] Thomas D. Hatch.|
- Paramedical education -- Accreditation -- United States.
- Health occupations schools -- Accreditation -- United States.
- Allied health personnel -- Certification -- United States.
- Allied Health Personnel -- education.
- Allied health personnel -- Certification.
- Health occupations schools -- Accreditation.
- Paramedical education -- Accreditation.
- United States.