도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
David E Smith
|ISBN:||9781442647367 1442647361 9781442615472 1442615478|
|설명:||xiii, 228 pages ; 24 cm|
|내용:||Opposition : "Somebody has to do it" --
From coalition to coalition, 1867-1920 --
The Liberal ascendancy, 1921-1956 --
Majorities and minorities, 1957-1992 --
The mill of opposition, 1993-2011 --
Opposition, more or less --
Opposition in the federation --
Whither parliamentary opposition? --
The problem of parliamentary opposition today.
|다른 제목||Opposition in Canadian politics|
|책임:||David E. Smith.|
|더 많은 정보:|
'Smith, a leading scholar of the Canadian Parliament, has written an outstanding book on the theory and practice of parliamentary opposition in Canada... It will be of great interest to scholars of
- Canada. -- Parliament -- Powers and duties.
- Opposition (Political science) -- Canada.
- Representative government and representation -- Canada.
- Canada -- Politics and government.
- Canada. -- Parliament.
- Legislative power.
- Opposition (Political science)
- Political science.
- Representative government and representation.