Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Patricia C Wrede
|Description:||339 p. ; 22 cm.|
|Responsibility:||Patricia C. Wrede.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
Eff grows up and goes west (temporarily)
In the late 1850s, Eff takes a job as an assistant to the two professors at the college menagerie in Mill City. Her twin brother, Lan, wants her to go to college, but she doesn't think that is the right path for her. Instead, she accompanies Professor Torgeson and their guide Wash Morris on...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Magic -- Fiction.
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Fiction.
- Twins -- Fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction.
- Magic -- Juvenile fiction.
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Juvenile fiction.
- Twins -- Juvenile fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Fantasy -- Juvenile fiction.
- Siblings -- Fiction.
- Brothers and sisters.
- Frontier and pioneer life.