Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Scotland. Commissioners for administration of Justice in Scotland.|
Reproduction of the original in the National Library of Scotland.
Imposing penalties against importers of false coinage and setting limits as to amount of security demanded in the form of annual rent.
Imperfect: creased and stained with slight loss of text.
|Description:||1 online resource (1 sheet ( p.))|
- Reproduction of money, documents, etc. -- Law and legislation -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
- Usury laws -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
- Coinage -- Law and legislation -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
- Coinage -- Law and legislation.
- Reproduction of money, documents, etc. -- Law and legislation.
- Usury laws.