Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Act now, apologize later.
New York : Cliff Street Books, c1997
|Named Person:||Adam Werbach|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||x, 307 p. ; 22 cm.|
Werbach does not just ask for support in helping to fight the "big boys" of pollution - he demands it. His refreshing optimism and easy-going style encourage readers both young and old to reconnect with the wildness within themselves. Rather than complain about what is wrong with our environment, Werbach teaches us to appreciate what's right. Act Now, Apologize Later demonstrates the necessity of everyone's participation in the environmental movement.
- Werbach, Adam.
- Environmentalism -- United States.
- United States -- Environmental conditions.
- Environmental responsibility -- United States.
- Environmentalists -- United States -- Biography.
- Environmental responsibility -- United States
- Environmentalism -- United States
- Environmentalists -- Biography -- United States
- United States -- Environmental conditions
- Werbach, Adam