Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Return Jonathan Meigs; United States. General Post Office.
|Notes:||Without title page. Title from the first act, p. 121.
Includes acts published 1813-15, "Officers authorised to frank," and "Rates of postage."
Signed on p. 142: Return J. Meigs, Jun. post-master general. General Post Office, March 23, 1815.
Paged and signed continuously with, and presumably issued as a supplement to: United States. General Post Office. The Post-Office law ... 1812 (Shaw & Shoemaker 27286).
|Description:||p. 121-142 ; 21 cm.|
- Postal service -- United States.
- Postal service -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Post roads -- United States.
- Postal rates -- United States.
- Franking privilege -- United States.
- Franking privilege.
- Post roads.
- Postal rates.
- Postal service.
- Postal service -- Law and legislation.
- United States.