Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:
Act to Require the Secretary of the Treasury to Mint Coins in Commemoration of the Centennial of the Establishment of the Girl Scouts of the United States of America
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States.|
|Notes:||Title from title screen (viewed on Jan. 5, 2010).
"Oct. 29, 2009 (H.R. 621)."
"123 Stat. 2881."
"Public Law 111-86."
|Description:||1 online resource ( pages)|
|Other Titles:||Girl Scouts USA Centennial Commemorative Coin Act|
- Girl Scouts of the United States of America -- Centennial celebrations, etc.
- Commemorative coins -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Coinage -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Girl Scouts of the United States of America.
- Coinage -- Law and legislation.
- Commemorative coins -- Law and legislation.
- United States.