Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Book, Internet Resource|
|All Authors / Contributors:||England and Wales.|
The order to print is dated June 22, 1659.
Imprint from colophon.
|Reproduction Notes:||Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 1456.9 suppl.). Photographed from an original in the Beinecke Library, Yale University.|
|Description:||3,  pages ; 27 cm|
|Series Title:||Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature, no. 1456.9 suppl.|
- Tariff -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Excise tax -- Law and legislation -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Prizes (Property captured at sea) -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Excise tax -- Law and legislation.
- Prizes (Property captured at sea)
- Tariff -- Law and legislation.
- Great Britain.