Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Amos Kendall; Martin Van Buren; Amos Kendall; Martin Van Buren|
|Material Type:||Biography, Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Wheelock S Upton; Tippecanoe Club of New York.
|Notes:||An anecdotal attack on Amos Kendall, Martin Van Buren and Democratic policies in general.
"It is due to Mr. Upton to say that the following address is printed at the request of the Tippecanoe Club and from short-hand notes taken at the time the address was made."--Page 8.
Reproduction of original from The American Antiquarian Society.
|Description:||1 online resource (8 pages)|
|Responsibility:||by Wheelock S. Upton, Esq., of New Orleans, August 1840.|
- Kendall, Amos, -- 1789-1869.
- Van Buren, Martin, -- 1782-1862.
- Campaign literature -- New York (State)
- Speeches, addresses, etc., American -- New York (State) -- New York.
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1837-1841.
- Campaign literature.
- Politics and government
- Speeches, addresses, etc., American.
- New York (State)
- New York (State) -- New York.
- United States.