Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, State or province government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Kemp P Battle; University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Documenting the American South (Project); University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Library.
|Notes:||Title from electronic cover image (viewed August 18, 2005)
This electronic edition is part of the UNC-CH digitization project's database, Documenting the American South. It is a part of the collection The first century of the first state university.
Text transcribed by Apex Data Services, Inc. Images scanned by Risa Mulligan. Text encoded by Apex Data Services, Inc., Sarah Ficke, and Elizabeth S. Wright.
|Details:||Mode of access: Internet World Wide Web.|
|Contents:||Old West, Extensions --
President's house, Steward's Hall --
Person Hall, the old chapel --
Gerrard Hall, new chapel --
The South Building --
Smith Hall --
New East, New West --
|Other Titles:||The first century of the first state university.|
|Responsibility:||by Kemp P. Battle, delivered on University Day, 1883, in Gerrard Hall.|
- University of North Carolina (1793-1962) -- Buildings.
- University of North Carolina (1793-1962) -- Anniversaries, etc.
- University of North Carolina (1793-1962) -- History.
- Speeches, addresses, etc., American -- North Carolina -- Chapel Hill.
- Chapel Hill (N.C.) -- History.
- Chapel Hill (N.C.) -- Buildings, structures, etc.