|資料類型：||文獻, 政府刊物, 國家級的政府刊物, 網際網路資源|
|所有的作者/貢獻者：||Center for Substance Abuse Treatment (U.S.); United States. Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.|
|描述：||1 online resource (PDF file (ix, 132 p)).|
|叢書名：||Treatment improvement protocol (TIP) series, 53.; HHS publication, no. (SMA) 11-4656.|
The main objective of this Treatment Improvement Protocol (TIP) is to improve care for clients with substance abuse disorders (SUDs) by increasing knowledge of viral hepatitis among staff in behavioral health programs that provide substance abuse treatment. Some surveys have shown that substance abuse treatment providers are not well informed about viral hepatitis. Clients often perceive that counselors do not have the information they need. With up-to-date information, counselors, health professionals, and administrators in SUD treatment settings can encourage clients to understand the serious nature of hepatitis, risk factors, the importance of liver wellness, screening, treatment options, and ways to avoid spreading--or contracting--hepatitis. Other behavioral health treatment providers (e.g., counselors in mental health treatment settings, nurses, mid-level providers) will also find useful information in this TIP. Information is provided in lay terms so that it can be understood by readers who do not have medical training.
- Hepatitis, Viral, Human -- diagnosis -- United States -- Guideline.
- Hepatitis, Viral, Human -- therapy -- United States -- Guideline.
- Needs Assessment -- United States -- Guideline.
- Substance Abuse Treatment Centers -- United States -- Guideline.
- Substance-Related Disorders -- complications -- United States -- Guideline.
- Substance abuse -- United States.
- Substance abuse -- Complications -- United States.
- Substance abuse.
- Substance abuse -- Complications.
- United States.