Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Russell A Barkley; Kevin R Murphy; Mariellen Fischer
|Contents:||Introduction. History and Prevalence of ADHD in Adults. Diagnostic Criteria for ADHD in Adults. Defining ADHD in Adults: Making the Diagnosis in the UMASS and Milwaukee Studies. DSM Symptom Utility and the Issue of Age of Onset. Impairment in Major Life Activities. Identifying New Symptoms of ADHD in Adulthood. Comorbid Psychiatric Disorders and Psychological Maladjustment. Educational and Occupational Functioning. Drug Use and Antisocial Behavior. Health, Lifestyle, Money Management, and Driving. Sex, Dating and Marriage, Parenting, and Psychological Adjustment of Offspring. Neuropsychological Functioning. Summary, Conclusions, and Treatment Implications.|
|Other Titles:||Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in adults|
|Responsibility:||Russell A. Barkley, Kevin R. Murphy, Mariellen Fischer.|
"Remarkable. ... [It] will be an enormous resource for years to come. In an area still fraught with so much misunderstanding and lack of awareness, not just among the general public but also among
- Attention-deficit disorder in adults.
- Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity -- psychology.
- Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity -- diagnosis.
- Data Interpretation, Statistical.
- Longitudinal Studies.
- Hyperactivité chez l'adulte.
- Hyperactivité -- Psychologie (Trad. du MeSH)
- Adultes (Trad. du MeSH)
- Méthode longitudinale (Trad. du MeSH)