|类型/形式：||Young adult nonfiction
|ISBN:||9781575423869 1575423863 9781575426716 1575426714|
|描述：||145 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 20 cm|
|责任：||by Jonathan Chesner.|
"ADHD in HD: Brains Gone Wild is a kinetic collection of frank personal stories of failure and success, hilarious anecdotes, wild ideas, and point-blank advice that will resonate with teens and young adults. While most books on the topic are written to parents and educators, this is written to hold the attention of the teen and young adult ADHD reader: more than 60 short essays, interesting topics, wacky illustrations--all stamped with Jonathan's irresistible humor. The book addresses the four main characteristics of ADHD: hyperactivity, impulsivity, inattention, and indecisiveness. It provides positive advice about school, family life, social life, dating, careers, medicine, and how to be like Mr. T--even if you don't have a Mohawk, lots of gold chains, or huge muscles. Jonathan Chesner's ADHD in HD is inspiring, upbeat, and fun and gives the unique perspective that ADHD isn't all bad--it can actually be a blessing in disguise"--
- Attention-deficit disorder in adolescence.
- Anxiety in adolescence.
- Teenagers -- Family relationships.
- JUVENILE NONFICTION -- Social Issues -- Adolescence.
- JUVENILE FICTION -- General.
- Attention-deficit disorder in adolescence -- Juvenile literature.
- Anxiety in adolescence -- Juvenile literature.
- Teenagers -- Family relationships -- Juvenile literature.
- Attention-deficit disorder.