Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Crime.
Administration's efforts against the influence of organized crime in the Laborers' International Union of North America.
Washington : U.S.G.P.O. : For sale by the U.S.G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office, 1997
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Crime.|
|Notes:||At head of title: 104th Congress, 2d session. Committee print.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 98-0010-P.
"January 2, 1997."
"Serial no. 13."
|Description:||iii, 170 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm|
|Responsibility:||by the Subcommittee on Crime, Committee on the Judiciary, U.S. House of Representatives, together with dissenting views, One Hundredth [sic] Fourth Congress, second session.|
- Laborers' International Union of North America -- Corrupt practices.
- Labor unions -- Corrupt practices -- United States.
- Organized crime -- United States.
- Racketeering -- United States.
- Laborers' International Union of North America.
- Labor unions -- Corrupt practices.
- Organized crime.
- United States.