Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Harkins, and John R. Houck; LCUSA Division of Mission and Ministry officials and staff; NILB Board members and regional staff; Lutheran Church and the Indian People leaders; Native American and Native American related agency, organization, project, council, and group leaders and administrators; American Indian Movement (AIM) officials; Native American leaders and other officials; ecumenical organizations' Native American program leaders; inter-Lutheran agency and body leaders; U.S. Government, Department of Health and Human Services and Department of the Interior officials; Aid Association for Lutherans, Lutheran Brotherhood, and Ford Foundation officials; and Lutheran pastors and lay persons.
- Lutheran Church -- United States.
- Lutherans -- United States.
- Church work with Indians of North America -- Lutheran church -- United States.
- Wounded Knee (S.D.) -- History -- Indian occupation, 1973.
- Indians of North America -- Government relations -- 1934-
- Indians of North America -- Health and hygiene.
- Indians of North America -- Civil rights.
- Indians of North America -- Education.
- Indians of North America -- Scholarships, fellowships, etc.