Encontrar un ejemplar en la biblioteca
Encontrando bibliotecas que tienen este material…
|Persona designada:||Ralph Lowell; Hartford N Gunn|
|Tipo de documento:||Material de archivo|
|Todos autores / colaboradores:||WGBH Educational Foundation.|
|Descripción:||396.25 linear ft. (317 containers)|
The records also relate to the development of the LICBC and WGBH-FM/WGBH-TV, and to some extent, the development of public radio and television regionally (Eastern Educational Network) and nationally (Corporation for Public Broadcasting and Public Broadcasting Service). The administrative records were created primarily by senior managers of the WGBH Educational Foundation and include some records created by Ralph Lowell, founding member of the LICBC, and Hartford N. Gunn, first WGBH General Manager. The administrative records contain primarily correspondence and memoranda and do not include moving image or audio materials or program production records.
- Lowell, Ralph.
- Gunn, Hartford N.
- Lowell Institute Cooperative Broadcasting Council.
- WGBH Educational Foundation.
- Corporation for Public Broadcasting.
- Public Broadcasting Service (U.S.)
- Eastern Educational Network.
- Public radio.
- Public radio -- Massachusetts.
- Public television.
- Public television -- Massachusetts.
- Public broadcasting.
- Public broadcasting -- Massachusetts.