Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Catherine Crain; Glen Rogers; Alverno College Institute.
|Description:||vi, 163 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm|
|Contents:||Student review of learning outcomes: harnessing the power of student collaboration / Mary Anne Grabarek & Peter Wooldridge --
Teaching and assessing "ethics" in a course and program of study / Mary Vlisides --
Student learning outcomes assessment: the Anne Arundel Community College experience / Shree Iyengar & Ken Jarvis --
Design and implementation of an ability-based education system: Tunxis Community College / David England & Steve Ersinghaus --
Integrating learning outcomes into the college culture: the Butler journey / Phil Speary & Alexis Hopkins --
On the road from principle to practice: Cascadia comes of age / Catherine C. Crain --
Hard work and real learning: the Pierce College District: accreditation self-study and program review / Chris Martin, Bob Mohrbacher, & Laurie Shuster --
What processes and committees enhance the quality of assessment in a large, multi-college district? / Allatia Harris --
16 bars on assessment: what are those chops and what does it take to build them? / Robin Jeffers & Joanne Munroe --
Establishing a (virtual) place for faculty collaboration and development as educators / Todd Lundberg --
Implementing pedagogical uses of institution-wide student learning outcomes / Glen Rogers.
|Responsibility:||edited by Catherine Crain, Glen Rogers.|
- Educational evaluation -- United States.
- Educational accountability -- United States.
- Community college student development programs -- United States.
- Community colleges -- United States -- Evaluation.
- Technical institutes -- United States -- Evaluation.
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- Evaluation.
- Community college student development programs.
- Community colleges -- Evaluation.
- Educational accountability.
- Educational evaluation.
- Technical institutes -- Evaluation.
- Universities and colleges -- Evaluation.
- United States.