Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra; Leighton Barret; Peter Anthony Motteux; Warren Chappell
|描述：||307 pages, 4 unnumbered leaves of plates : illustrations (some color) ; 22 cm|
|责任：||adapted from the Motteux translation of the text of Miguel de Cervantes by Leighton Barret ; and illustrated with drawings by Warren Chappell.|
An abridged retelling of the classic story of a Spaniard who fancied chivalrous behavior, named his swayback stallion Rosinante--which means the best horse of all--chose for himself a lady love, and went off thirsting for adventure.
- Don Quixote (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Don Quixote (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Knights and knighthood -- Spain -- Fiction.
- Knights and knighthood -- Spain -- Juvenile fiction.
- Spain -- Juvenile fiction.
- Spain -- Fiction.
- Don Quixote (Fictitious character)
- Knights and knighthood.