Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Action and adventure films
Video recordings for the hearing impaired
|Named Person:||Jay Ward; Rocky, (Fictitious character); Bullwinkle, (Fictitious character); Bullwinkle, (Fictitious character); Rocky, (Fictitious character)|
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Des McAnuff; Jane Rosenthal; Robert De Niro; Kenneth Lonergan; Jay Ward; Rene Russo; Jason Alexander; Randy Quaid; Kel Mitchell; Kenan Thompson; Piper Perabo; Capella International, Inc.; KC Medien (Firm); Universal Pictures (Firm); Tribeca Productions.
|Language Note:||In English or French; includes English captioned version.|
|Notes:||Based on characters developed by Jay Ward.
Originally produced as a motion picture in 2000.
Special features: Spotlight on location: The making of The adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle; theatrical trailer; production notes; cast and filmmakers; DVD-ROM features including Screen friends, a voice activated software to navigate the computer (designed for adults as well as kids: Rocky, Bullwinkle, Natasha, Boris, and Fearless Leader respond to your commands).
|Credits:||Director of photography, Thomas Ackerman ; editor, Dennis Virkler ; music, Mark Mothersbaugh.|
|Cast:||Robert DeNiro, Rene Russo, Jason Alexander, Randy Quaid, Kel Mitchell, Kenan Thompson, Piper Perabo, David Alan Grier, Jon Polito, James Rebhorn, Carl Reiner, Jonathan Winters.|
|Target Audience:||MPAA rating: PG.|
|Description:||1 videodisc (92 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.|
|Details:||DVD; 5.1 surround; widescreen, aspect ratio 1.85:1.|
|Other Titles:||Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle|
|Responsibility:||Universal Pictures presents in association with Capella/KC Medien ; a Tribeca Production ; directed by Des McAnuff ; written by Kenneth Lonergan ; produced by Jane Rosenthal, Robert de Niro.|
- Ward, Jay -- Film adaptations.
- Rocky -- (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Bullwinkle -- (Fictitious character) -- Drama.
- Cartoon characters -- Conduct of life -- Drama.
- Cartoon characters -- Psychology -- Drama.
- National security -- United States -- Drama.
- Conspiracies -- United States -- Drama.
- Espionage -- United States -- Drama.
- Spies -- United States -- Drama.
- French dialogue.
- Films for the hearing impaired -- Juvenile.
- Bullwinkle -- (Fictitious character)
- Rocky -- (Fictitious character)