도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|추가적인 물리적 형식:||Online version:
Advice for new faculty members.
Boston : Allyn and Bacon, ©2000
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
|설명:||xiv, 319 pages ; 24 cm|
|내용:||Introduction: Why new professors need timely advice --
Moderate work at teaching. Wait ; Begin before feeling ready ; Prepare and present in brief, regular sessions ; Stop ; Moderate overattachment and overreaction ; Moderate negative thinking and strong emotions ; Let others do some of the work ; Moderate classroom incivilities ; Summary and extension of the nihil nimus approach to teaching --
Write in mindful ways. Wait ; Begin writing early (before feeling ready) ; Work with constancy and moderation ; Stop ; Work with balance ; Let go of negative thoughts ; Moderate emotions ; Moderate attachments ; Let others do some of the work ; Limit wasted effort ; Summary and extension of the mindful ways of writing --
Socialize and serve with compassion. Learn about academic culture early, patiently ; Let others do some of the work ; Combine self-service with service for others.
- College teachers -- United States.
- College personnel management -- United States.
- Professional socialization -- United States.
- Faculty -- organization & administration -- United States.
- Professional Role.
- Whitman College -- Center for Teaching and Learning collection.
- College personnel management.
- College teachers.
- Professional socialization.
- United States.
이 항목을 가지고 있는 사용자 목록 (9)
- IC Faculty Development Library(180 항목)
by ICFDLibrary 업데이트됨 약 3주 전에
- New Books April 2014(37 항목)
by VIMS 업데이트됨 2014-06-24
- Things to Check Out(2 항목)
by veenst 업데이트됨 2012-11-27
- Self-Compassion_Burris(164 항목)
by kathyburris 업데이트됨 2012-06-20
- Classroom Management - Further Resources(5 항목)
by PhillipMEdwards 업데이트됨 2011-08-04