|描述：||xii, 247 pages ; 24 cm.|
|内容：||Introduction: prelude to the movements of networks --
1. Networked diagrammatism: from map and model to the internet as mechanogram --
2. Welcome to Google Earth: networks, world making, and collective experience --
3. Data undermining: data relationality and networked experience --
4. Going viral: contagion as networked affect, networked refrain --
5. Nerves of data: contemporary conjunctions of networks and brains --
6. Towards syn-aesthetics: thinking synthesis as relational mosaic in digital audiovisuality --
7. The thingness of networks: invasion of pervasiveness versus concatenated contraptions.
|丛书名：||Technologies of lived abstraction.|
Today almost every aspect of life for which data exists can be rendered as a network. This text argues that the tendency for most organizational structures to look the same has flattened our experience of networks as active & relational processes & assemblages. Rather than looking to see how humans experience networks, the author examines how networks 'experience' - what operations they perform & undergo to change & produce new forms of experience.