Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
E C Merriman; United States. Department of the Treasury.
Concerns the Hoochenoo (Hutsnuwu)--Indians becoming troublesome after a medicine-man was accidentally killed on a whaling boat and the Indian village was shelled to teach them a lesson.
|Reproduction Notes:||Microfilm. Bethesda, Md. : University Publications of America, c1991. on reel 5 of 29 microfilm reels ; 35 mm. Low reduction. (Native Americans reference collection ; pt. 1, reel 5, fr. 71).|
|Series Title:||Ex. doc. (United States. Congress. House), 47th Congress, 2nd session, no. 9, pt. 3.; Native Americans reference collection, pt. 1, reel 5, fr. 71.|
- United States. -- Navy -- Search and rescue operations.
- Indians of North America -- Alaska.
- Indians of North America -- Government relations.
- Indians of North America -- Alcohol use -- Law and legislation -- Alaska.
- Corwin (Ship)
- Adams (Steamer)
- Favorite (Steamer)
- United States. -- Navy.
- Indians of North America.
- Indians of North America -- Alcohol use -- Law and legislation.
- Armed Forces -- Search and rescue operations.