Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, State or province government publication|
|Document Type:||Journal / Magazine / Newspaper|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Illinois. Department of Human Rights.; Illinois. Fair Employment Practices Commission.; Illinois. Department of Equal Employment Opportunity.; Illinois Commission on Human Relations.|
|Notes:||Report covers fiscal year.
"The Human Rights Act consolidate three state agencies, the Fair Employment Practices Commission, the Department of Equal Employment Opportunity and the Commission on Human Relations into a unified cabinet level civil rights agency for the state, titled "Department of Human."
|Description:||volumes : forms ; 28 cm|
|Other Titles:||Fiscal year affirmative action plan|
|Responsibility:||Illinois Dept. of Human Rights.|
- Discrimination in employment -- Illinois -- Periodicals.
- Affirmative action programs -- Illinois -- Periodicals.
- Minorities -- Employment -- Illinois -- Periodicals.
- Illinois. -- Department of Human Rights -- Periodicals.
- Illinois. -- Department of Human Rights.
- Affirmative action programs.
- Discrimination in employment.
- Minorities -- Employment.