Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Office of the Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction,|
|Notes:||Title from title screen (viewed July 2, 2013).
|Description:||1 online resource (ii, 33 pages) : color illustrations.|
|Series Title:||SIGAR audit, 13-13.|
|Other Titles:||DOD moving forward with $771.8 million purchase of aircraft that Afghans cannot operate or maintain|
- Defense contracts -- United States -- Auditing.
- United States. -- Department of Defense -- Appropriations and expenditures -- Auditing.
- Afghanistan. -- Afghan National Army.
- Airplanes, Military.
- Drug traffic -- Afghanistan -- Prevention -- Finance.
- Terrorism -- Afghanistan -- Prevention -- Finance.
- Waste in government spending -- United States.