Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Description:||245 p. ; 20 cm.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
I enjoyed After Eli, but I must admit, I was a bit intimidated. Rebecca Rupp slowly builds up Eli and Daniel's relationship. I enjoyed how Daniel has his "Book of the Dead". It was creepy and a little funny. I really liked reading After Eli and I really recommend it.
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Death -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Books and reading -- Fiction.
- Brothers -- Fiction.
- Grief -- Fiction.
- Family problems -- Fiction.
- JUVENILE FICTION / Social Issues / Death & Dying.
- JUVENILE FICTION / Historical / Military & Wars.
- JUVENILE FICTION / Family / Siblings.
- Death -- Juvenile fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Juvenile fiction.
- Books and reading -- Juvenile fiction.
- Brothers -- Juvenile fiction.
- Books and reading.
- Interpersonal relations.