Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Fiction, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|ISBN:||9781407015620 1407015621 9781407015613 1407015613|
|Notes:||Title from eBook information screen.|
|Details:||Requires Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 1488 KB) or Adobe Digital Editions (file size: 355 KB).|
|Series Title:||Vintage classics.|
|Responsibility:||Edith Wharton ; with an introduction by Lionel Shriver.|
Edith Wharton was born on 24 January 1862 in New York. She was educated in both America and Europe. In 1885 she married Edward Robbins Wharton. In 1899 she published her first work, a collection of
- Triangles (Interpersonal relations) -- Fiction.
- Upper class -- Fiction.
- Married people -- Fiction.
- New York (N.Y.) -- Social life and customs -- 19th century -- Fiction.
- Manners and customs.
- Married people.
- Triangles (Interpersonal relations)
- Upper class.
- New York (State) -- New York.